$ 19.95

Organic Japanese matcha gets superfood boost from MCT oil in this delightful latte giving you the natural energy and focus matcha provides along with quick energy and brain support from medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s).

Product Details

Fuel in a cup! MCT Oil and Coconut Milk for quick energy and brain function. Organic Japanese Matcha for natural energy and calming focus. Blended together for keto matcha latte bliss!

Only 7 g net carbs per serving


Add 2 scoops to 6-8 oz hot water and stir well for keto matcha latte bliss! Pour over ice if desired.


Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut Oil, Organic Japanese Matcha, MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Vanilla Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract. Contains: Coconut.

Nutritional Information

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 2 scoops (26g), Servings Per Container 7, Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 13g (65% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV) Potassium (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 7g net carbs per serving.

Caffeine content: about 40 mg per serving


"Better for you” products, from breath mints and daily wellness to creamy, vegan lattes, each made with organic green tea. 

See Our Ingredients >


Matcha is shade grown green tea, steamed then ground into a fine powder. The only tea in which the whole leaf is consumed, matcha contains way more antioxidants than its steeped counterpart.

Matcha's Journey >

Creamy Vegan Matcha Lattes

Who says vegans don't have any fun? Coconut oil, coconut sugar, and algae flour create this amazingly creamy... and yes, completely vegan, matcha latte.

The Power of Plants >

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review